APIL is delighted to be returning to the Marriott Marble Arch Hotel in London for their 15th annual abuse conference, which is being held in association with ACAL.
This will be a hybrid event and delegates are invited to choose to either attend in person, or virtually, via the APIL app. All delegates will receive access to the recording of the conference and this will be available to view, on demand, for a period of six months.
- Acting for vulnerable clients and costs recovery in abuse cases – latest developments
- Childhood trauma and the brain
- Civil law in the child abuse sector
- Developing civil legal remedies around trafficking
- Image based sexual violence
- Legal update
Panel session: Redress schemes following IICSA
Cost per delegate:
Corporate accredited firm: £215 + VAT
To view the flyer for the conference with further details, click here
Become a member to attend
Join ACAL to gain access to our events plus many more benefits.Join ACAL