In this edition you will find
- President’s Report
- New report reveals increase in child abuse in schools
- Case Report: GLB v TH (2012)
- Introduction to One in Four.
- Lawyers can have un-redacted records, article by Peter Garsden.
- Dunn-v-Durham County Council  EWCA Civ 1654
- Graham Wilmer – Founder of The Lantern Project
- Sworn Statements: by David Lane
- Brains Bombs and Baddies, Sue Cox
- ‘Enough Abuse’ Conference
- Historical and Evolutionary Aspects of Institutional Child Abuse and The Way Forward For Redress – conference report
- Northern Ireland: Inquiry into Historical Institutional Abuse Bill receives royal assent
- Membership News: Panel Membership Guidelines.
Newsletters are available to members only. To view a copy online click the link – ACAL Quarterly Newsletter – Feb 2013 issue no 10 (3) (pdf file)
Referred to in the Newsletter, but not included are the following documents:-
- ACAL letter to Ministry of Justice (2nd November 2012) & reply from the Ministry of Justice (29th November 2012)
- Historical and Evolutionary Aspects of Institutional Child Abuse and the Way Forward For Redress (Canada) by Roq Longuepee
- Suggested letter to MP re Costs Rules – see also our campaign page